You probably have questions about when it’s the right time to start considering a Medicare plan. Maybe you’re still working and don’t have any plans to retire, but you’re close to turning 65, or you’re past your 65th birthday.
Questions you may have are:
- Is Medicare better than my group plan coverage?
- I'm not retiring, should I still consider a Medicare plan?
- Will I save money switching to Medicare?
- Can I keep my doctor if I switch plans?
- Is there a Medicare enrollment period I need to be aware of?
- When should I start planning my retirement Healthcare?
- What kind of wellness programs do Humana Medicare plans offer?
We want you to have all the tools and resources you need so you can make a decision that’s best for you and your healthcare needs.
Resources just for you:
- Meet with a local licensed Humana Medicare sales agent when and where it’s convenient for you.
Set up a meeting
- If you prefer to talk over the phone about your Medicare options, call our toll-free number to speak to a licensed Medicare sales agent.
Call: 855-458-4820 (8am – 6pm EST. M- F. TTY: 711)
- Plan for Medicare – Understand Your Options(link opens in new window)
This booklet will provide you with a complete overview of your Medicare options. It covers costs, enrollment details, the “coverage gap,” special needs plans and more. Download it today and read it at your convenience.