There is a wide variety of general and member-specific information available on Humana.com. Members can see the following information on Humana.com:
View claim status (Medical, Dental, and Pharmacy)
Learn about Health Programs
Learn more about their health or other ailments
Order ID cards (excluding HumanaOne)
View ID card (excluding Humana Specialty Benefits)
Print a Letter of Coverage or certificate
Download an Explanation of Benefits
View letters sent to members
Note: The list is not all inclusive. Humana.com houses all the options for members on the website
For a member to gain access to MyHumana, they are required to register. Once registered, members can log on to MyHumana with their User ID and password.
It is important to keep your User ID and password available for future reference. You will need this information to access information in the secured sites of humana.com.
1. Visit www.humana.com
2. Click on Sign in
3. Scroll to the link “Not Registered” and click Register Now
4. Stay on the Member Tab and click Get Started
5. Enter your member information and click Continue
6. On the next page, you will create a username and password within the criteria listed
Register via the Mobile App:
1. Download the MyHumana app via your app store.
2. Click on the link for Register for MyHumana
3. This will bring you to the pages as listed above