VCP Plan Overview
The VCP Plan provides a broad range of benefits for vision care services, with pricing that’s designed to be consistent with any in-network provider.
This plan includes a comprehensive eye health exam once every 12 months for a small copayment. You also get benefits for either glasses or contact lenses. You also receive discounts on LASIK and PRK procedures from participating independent laser centers.
How it works
The VCP plan provides a comprehensive eye health exam. Plus, you receive benefits for either glasses or contacts.
Here's an overview of the VCP plan's benefits with providers in the VCP network. Out-of-network benefits are also available. To see your specific plan benefit details for both in-network and out-of-network providers, sign in to MyHumana.
- Eye exam – You pay a copayment for an eye exam.
- Glasses – You receive wholesale pricing on frames, plus coverage for lenses with one copay. In addition, you receive fixed pricing on popular lens options, including anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings.
- Contact lenses – If you prefer contacts, an allowance is available for contacts lenses instead of eyeglass lenses. You also receive a 15% discount on professional services (evaluation and fitting fee).
In addition, you can choose either:
- A 10% discount from participating independent laser centers
- LASIK services performed by a TLC provider for a fixed discounted price
Here's how the plan works with network providers:
- Find a VCP Provider.
- When you schedule your appointment, let the provider's office know you have a Vision Care Plan through Humana. Provide your name, the patient's name, and the name of your employer.
- At your appointment, sign your provider's VCP form and pay your copayment plus the cost of any upgrades.
Plan Tools to maximize your value
Register for online access
Sign in to your account
Find a VCP provider
Please visit HumanaVisionCare.com
Use our VCP Provider Locator or LASIK Provider Locator
Vision Care Plan out-of-network form
(332 KB) Download PDF