• Have your first visit for prenatal care as soon as you believe you are pregnant.
• Identify in-network providers (doctors, labs, hospitals)
• Understand and verify your health plan coverage and terms
• Find out how your doctor expects to be paid, such as whether the full deductible must be paid and if you can negotiate payment terms
• In your second trimester , choose a Pediatrician to partner with you upon the birth of your baby
• Important: Add your baby to your health plan within the first 30 days of birth
• You should schedule a visit with your doctor 4 to 6 weeks after delivery