What providers are in my network?
To find a listing of in network providers you can follow the steps below:
1. Log into www.Humana.com.2. Click Find a Doctor listed under Tools and Resources at the bottom of your MyHumana homepage.
3. On the next page select one of the options located under the Provider Finder heading (Doctor, Pharmacy, Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers, Dentist, etc).
4. In the Search Type box, select the type of provider you are looking for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy).
5. Your Network will be prefilled 6. Under Search, choose the search criteria you would like to search by (All, Name, Specialty or Condition).
8. A page will appear with a list of in-network providers based on your search criteria.
You may refine your search by updating the zip code or radius and selecting Refine Location. You may narrow your list of in-network providers by Last Name, Provider Type, Specialty, Gender, Accepting New Patients, Affiliations or City and State. Once your option is selected click Refine Results.
9. Click on the provider name you are considering. The Physician’s Details will be displayed which include address, phone number, specialty, office hours, a link to a map if you need directions to the provider’s office and a link that will let you view the provider’s organization and hospital affiliations.
You can also search for providers via the MyHumana mobile app. Once signed in, select tools - "Find Care".
Note: You must choose a provider’s location that accepts your plan to receive your in-network level of benefits. If the provider is not found here, you will receive your out-of-network level of benefits.
howcome when i try to look up in network providers i get nothing
I am sorry to hear of your trouble and would be happy to explore this further. Did you get an error message at all? Or was it the search didn't yield any results?
I'm sorry, but this is not close to what it seems. I find long lists of providers that are "in network". When I call them, I find:
They are not in network.
They do not have a contract with Humana.
They don't exist or haven't been in this location for years..
Their specialty is not what I was looking for, even remotely (e.g., I search for gastroenterologist and they're nephrologists).
They are part of a practice that is NOT in network, but has 20 doctors listed in Humana's directory of in network providers.
I sincerely wish you luck. Unless you're in a very unique location, the thousands of providers that Humana claims to have simply are not there and we pay the price. I've concluded that I'm basically uninsured, and hope and pray that I do not have a medical emergency.
I would be happy to review these.
I will send you a direct message so we can obtain some additional information to investigate further.
Tried to reply to your e-mail and it gets bounced. Message address went to:
Retrieving data ...