What is coinsurance?
After you pay any plan deductibles, you may still be responsible for a percentage of the covered medical services you received. This is called coinsurance. For instance, if your health plan pays 70% of covered medical services, your coinsurance payment is the remaining 30%. Register at MyHumana see the details of your specific plan:
Register to Become a Humana Member
Retrieving data ...