AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I report a provider to SIU for balance billing?

Question asked by aka6121414812 on Jan 4, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 4, 2019 by communitymanager

I have a provider balance billing me and refuses to accept that they are INN with my plan. Humana has faxed over a copy of their contract multiple times and they refuse to acknowledge the contract. I have been turned over for collections due to this balance that I do not owe. They also upcoded the ER visit to a more severe HCPCS code to bill a higher rate. This has been an ongoing battle since March of 2018. I need a resolution. If they are doing this to my, I am sure they are doing this to others as well.