AnsweredAssumed Answered


Question asked by aka135103510712 on Apr 16, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 17, 2019 by communitymanager

Cancelled/Resent refund check. I called in January 2019 and asked about getting another check for reimbursement in December, I lost the first one. I have found it but I never got a new replacement check from my call to you in January. I want to just deposit the original check from December 2018.

Can I do this and not have it come back as insufficient funds.