AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need Government HR Contact.

Question asked by Aka12621329782 on Dec 18, 2019
Latest reply on Dec 19, 2019 by communitymanager

My father’s employer mistakenly removed me from my dad’s insurance instead of my mom, who passed away 8 months ago. My dad has no contact on his employer side. Does anyone have a government enrollment number we can try? Humana customer service can’t help us since it’s on the government side.