AnsweredAssumed Answered

I need to change coverage from family to me and my spouse only.

Question asked by aka21162617243 on Dec 26, 2019
Latest reply on Dec 26, 2019 by communitymanager

I no longer need to cover the children on my policy as they are both over the age of 18. How do I change my coverage to only me and my spouse?