Hi. I didn't anticipate ending up here, but... [yes, I apologize in advance -- this is a reflection of my frustration.]
1. I login to HumanaAccess I get the following message:
"Logon failed. If you continue to experience this issue, please contact customer service for assistance."
2. I Click on the Customer Support Link from the home page of HumanaAccess, I get the following message:
"Reach the Customer Care Team by phone at 1-800-604-6228 (TTY: 711), 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Eastern, Monday - Friday, or by logging into your MyHumana (linked) account and selecting the "Chat with Us" button in the lower right."
As it is Sunday, I decide to login and try the chat.
3. I login on MyHumana and choose the Chat with Us button, I get the following message:
"We’re sorry, our chat specialists are busy assisting other members or it is after business hours. Our chat hours of operation are: Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., Eastern time Friday, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time. Please visit the Contact Us page for other options."
4. I visit the 'Contact Us' page, I hope to find a way to send a message via email given it is after hours and chat is not 24/7. Instead it is a page (just) of phone numbers for M-F, or a few places to post stuff like Twitter. There's also a 'Feedback' button on the page floating around.
5. I click on the 'feedback' as a way to give some kind of input. That doesn't feel right, since it's asking for star ratings and stuff.
Last, there is a link to here/this site that I'm leaving a message on. After doing a search on HumanaAccess login within this support site, at least I see that it appears Humana employees monitor this site, and so it seems this is my best path to contacting someone today (despite this getting posted for many folks to see).
6. So here I am writing in this box. I would love it if you want to reach out to me directly (can get my contact info as I'm logged in) to help me. If not, yes, I will call tomorrow.
It would be fantastic if, when after hours, I could send a message about an issue. It helps me make progress on an issue rather than have to remember to -- during the workday -- call and address this. As well, it gives you behind the scenes a chance to troubleshoot without me on the phone/line.
It would also be great to be clear about hours for all points of communication (phone vs. email vs. chat etc).
[By the way, when I was on the myhumana.com, I updated my email (it said I didn't have one on file) because I wanted to update my communication preferences. When I then went to update the preferences to be online, it kept telling me I didn't have an email on file, despite the email showing up on the very page where I was updating communication preferences. If you could fix that, too, that would be great.]
If you want/need to delete this post after we resolve this issue, that's fine. I just didn't see another way to reach out.